BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Gee's Baby or Insomnia Part II


I finally figured out what to post during this night of insomnia. Last weekend my friend Gee had her baby---a lil' Chinese-Latina baby girl named Makayla. I think it means "Gift from God." But, yeah, I got to hold the baby that Gee basically just pooped out. And, for a just pooped out baby, she was really, really cute. She sneezed and it's probably the only time in a person's life that a sneeze is cute and doesn't scream I have a contagious disease get away from me! Again, I heart babies as long as they're not mine.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Chinese-Latino!? Sounds familiar ;)

Pictures?

camille said...

Hehe. I know! I was typing that and I thought, I might know how Mark & Grace's baby might turn out if ever you ppl should have a baby.