I have an anatomy exam at 7:30 am tomorrow, but I figured I have time to blog. Even though I have nothing to say really...
This is what it's like in Illinois these days: Cold 30 degree weather. Rainy. Full of geese (at least in my school).
This is what I did today: Study in the morning in my pajamas. Ate lunch. Around three I worked out for about an hour. Then I took a shower, ate dinner for about 2 hours. Yes, it takes two hours to eat dinner! Talked to Cat (my first actual human contact and conversation) for about 10 minutes. Study. And, now I'm here. Soon I'm going to sleep because I'm not a morning person and to be up & ready at 7:30 am is a big effort for me. Yesss. Welcome to my life. You people should call me one day...but call my cell phone instead of my room first 'cause I'm screening my calls for reasons you would know if you called me. Hehe.
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Not Procrastination
Posted by camille at 10:18 PM
Labels: family, med school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey so...do you need a massage...dude, loquacious is gross. Heebie-geebies.
Post a Comment