A few days ago I had this dream I got a tattoo on my right arm. It was a colored tattoo of an ugly samurai girl surrounded by flowers that went all the way up to my shoulder. I dreamt that getting the tattoo didn't hurt at all. In fact, I didnt even feel anything. Then, the person charged me $225 dollars for it. Why? I dunno. After getting the tattoo, I was saying, "Oh my gosh!!! Why would I get it on my arm?! I can never go to any formal events! There's a stupid samurai on my arm! Why didn't I get it on my lower back?!?! I knew I should've stuck to getting a rose!" Gosh, so much regret. Now, I know...don't get a tattoo of an ugly samurai girl with flowers on my right arm.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So is a new tattoo in your future? Is this part 2 of the "Emancipation of Rose Camille?"
Post a Comment