BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 21, 2007

Goodbye Summer (Almost)

Since I'm too lazy to do an actual post, I'm just going to list things that I should've posted, but didn't...until now that is. Summer fun stuff:

1. Northern California trip for Lola Mary's 100th - which I kept calling Lola Mary's wedding. Hrm.




2. Training with Mr. T - I don't really know if this actually counts as "fun" but I'll put it in for all the suffering I've been through.

3. Lobsterfest at San Pedro - we used an older lady so we could cut in line. Sadness. The things ppl do to get food.

4. Justin Timberlake's Future Sex Love Sound Concert - who knew that it would be awesome?!








5. Angel's Game - I just went for the hot dogs and nachos...oh and the 7th inning stretch! Brends got us free seats that were really, really close to the field.

6. Spa Hopping for some tranquility.



7. Mark & Grace's Wedding :) I can't find my camera, so I don't actually own pics of this :/

0 comments: