BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 12, 2005

It's Freakin' HOT in Illinois

It's soooo HOT here and humid and nasty! I'm sensing that I'm starting to smell like stinky socks and moth balls once again. It's not cute. And then, to top it all off...the bed bugs are back. Some spider or moth or something bit me last night. Now, I have at least seven red dots on my right foot and one on my left leg. I wanna talk to that bug and say, "What's so special about the right leg huh?! I take showers!"

To get away from the heat, I drove my bra-less self to the home of centralized air conditioning...the library (a five minute walk). I'd walk around nekkid if I had to, but I don't wanna traumatize people. Anyway, it was really boring to just sit there. Especially when people are not around yet 'cause it's only the first week of school, but I'd do anything for air conditioning.

0 comments: