Today my Filipino friends from school and I went out for dinner to this Filipino restaurant called Cebu about 10 minutes away from school. Finding that place was soooo dangerous. We ordered the usual crispy pata, palabok, lumpia, adobo, calderetta, turon, leche flan, and halo-halo. MMmMMmmMmmm. Man, you'd think we were starving or something. This is the first time I went out with friends to a Filipino restaurant.
The place was nice and quaint, but the food was a little pricey for Filipino food, and the portions small. It said on the menu that Cebu Restaurant is a "Euro-Asian Cuisine." I'm thinking Euro 'cause the portions are small and asian 'cause it's filipino food. But, 'cause we were totally craving food from home we went all out and ordered almost everything. So, now my tummy is full and I'm happy.
A note on the weather: Man it's cold & rainy today. Illinois weather is weird. There's no transition period..just hot & humid then really cold.
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Pancit Pow Wow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment