BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Pluck You Eyebrow

Whenever my eyebrows become an eyebrow I get them threaded down the street in pseudo-little-India. It's not the same as Ziba in South Coast Plaza in CA where there's a ton of people going and there's a long line. But, at least it's a dollar cheaper. Anyway, I had a point...everytime I go there I'm like the only non-Indian person there and I'm not even sure if the person who does my eyebrows (Shailu or something) speaks English. We have these one word conversations...thanks. Eyebrows. Please. Yeah. Good? Perfect. Bye!

The first time I went there I think they were surprised to see a non-Indian person there. They were like, You Indian? No. Mexican. No. Then, when I tell them I'm Filipino they go, Ah, Filipino! I smile and then they look at me with the how-do-you-know-about-us look. Oh well. Whateva. What's important is that they do a good job and I'd do anything to have attractive eyebrowS.

1 comments:

Charis said...

oh neeps...tsk tsk tsk