I took this physiology exam today and I went to the classroom all early and no one was there. So, I started freakin' out 'cause people are always there early. I was thinking: maybe the test was at 7:30 in the morning and I missed it 'cause I thought it was at 1:10 in the afternoon...maybe I'm at the wrong building. Ah! Maybe it was yesterday! What the hell is today anyways??! So, I started calling random people to ask them where's the exam gonna be and no one was picking up! And, I'm like, they must be taking the test NOW and I'm totally missing it! That is until waaay later I found out people were in this mandatory core class (that I'm not in obviously) and that's why they weren't picking up their phone. *sigh* Oh drama mia!
So, I took the physio test and came out of that classroom thinking it was brutal. Hekka BRUTAL and bitch slapped me too. That is until I checked my grade and TEEEEE-DEEEE (pronounce like a tah-dah, but a tee-dee) I so bitch slapped that exam! Hehe. Science is truly golden.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Science is Golden
Posted by camille at 9:16 PM
Labels: med school, yayness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You know, nothing is worse than finding out they've rescheduled a final and you've completely forgotten about it.
Major props to you for kickin some physio boo-tay...
Post a Comment