BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Antigua

I have been ignoring my blog for eons! I think I only write on this thing when I'm back here in Chicago. It's my way of procrastinating...I just noticed how I never put up pics from my trip to Antigua, Guatemala last July - August when I lived with the nicest & funniest homestay family, volunteered at a clinic, & had lots & lots o' fun:




Lake Atitlan sunset.At Tikal. Kim & I just climbed the top of a ruin temple



Volcan Pacaya. We had to climb this volcano at the butt crack of dawn when it was dark. I'm afraid of the dark & heights : ( But, here's proof that I made it!

"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason,

bringing something we must learn.

And, we are led to those

who help us most to grow

if we let them

and we help them in return."

~Wicked Soundtrack



0 comments: