Rachna and Preet's Wedding
This was the first indian wedding I've attended.
Do you like our indian outfits & saris?

So, 'tis the season to get married AND for aspiring-hubbies-to-be to bend down on one knee and pledge their love. Rachna & Preet had an all day Indian wedding last August. My cousin "The Great" (Catherine) went where no one has gone before and married Kurt at the Star Trek Enterprise last September. And then, not that long ago, I got a phone call from a friend and he told me he was getting married!!! Yeah, so deja vu from My Best Friend's Wedding except I don't like him, I'm not psycho and wanna screw up their wedding, and I didn't fall off the bed when he told me. Okay, maybe it's not so My Best Friend's Wedding. But, yes. A good friend told me he was getting married :) and I can't help but think that we are all growing up...
Congratulations Mark & Grace!
"cause it's you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to prove
and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you"
You and Me ~Lifehouse

1 comments:
Thanks, Rose! It's wedding fever time!
Post a Comment