BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oy Vey! Survey!

I'm a sucker for these things! I blame you Mark!

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Rose
2. Camille
3. Camel

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. cahmeehl
2. roseyt0es
3. That’s it!!!

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My clavicles
2. I’m nice (really I am most of the time)
3. I’m loyal to my friends & family

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Procrastination
2. My temper. I blow up at people. I have it sometimes. Maybe once every three years? Especially when it's HOT.
3. I’m stubborn

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Filipino
2. Catholic
3. Orange County

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Heights
2. The girl from the Ring
3. Failure

THREE THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND:
1. Boys
2. Physiology. Hrmm..maybe I shouldn't be a doctor.
3. Boys

THREE THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU:
1. Hot weather
2. People who flutter their eyes when making a point
3. Stupid boys

THREE THINGS ON YOUR DESK:
1. Netter's Anatomy book
2. Highlighters
3. Cell phone

THREE THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST:
1. I mean that in a non-homosexual way
2. Like...
3. I'm over it!

THREE PEOPLE YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME WITH:
1. Family (when I'm in California)
2. Friends (Rachna, Hazel, Rose, Cat, Kim)
3. The other med students in school (Yes, we have all our classes together)

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS:
1. They're beautiful & HOT!
2. They appreciate my humor that I don't have 'cause I'm really being serious.
3. They're smart.

THREE REASONS YOU'VE BROKEN UP WITH EXES:
Aaah. Do we really have to do this? Okaay.
1. I wasn't good enough for them. Whatever.
2. Wrong time
3. He just wanted to hook up

THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX THAT MOST APPEALS TO YOU:
I agree with Mark here. But, I'll add another thing..ARMS!
1. Intelligence
2. Humor
3. Culture

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Water
2. Make-up
3. My cellphone

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Jeans
2. Make-up
3. A thong

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists (at the moment)):
1. Shakira, of course
2. Fall Out Boy
3. Destiny's Child (Oh so mainstream, but it's HOT)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. Dance, Dance (Fall Out Boy)
2. As Long as You're Mine (Wicked Soundtrack)
3. Jet Lag (Joss Stone)

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Workout more
2. Pass all my classes
3. Get over the high school drama mia that's in med school now

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Love
2. Honesty
3. Loyalty

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. I took bellydancing class so I can skip the excess hours of research they were making me do.
2. I'm scared of going up and down escalators.
3. I never lie.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Arms
2. Smile
3. Eyes (Blue or Green)

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Jump off a plane and call it skydiving
2. Right now...study
3. Be with a-holes

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Shopping
2. Singing
3. Talking on the phone

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Go home
2. Tell the people who's controlling the heat that "Really it's not that cold indoors!"
3. Tell someone off

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Pediatrician
2. Internist Infectious Disease
3. Child Psychiatry

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Costa Rica
2. Ireland
3. Philippines (Boracay)

THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY:
I dunno.

1 comments:

Mark said...

I blame you too...

Yay for the survey, I feel like I've learned something today.