Please forgive me for the lack of posts lately. There hasn't been very many things that I can post to the public. Sadness. But, I'm back at home again. YAY! The weather is nice...not too hot and not too cold. And, the sun shines everyday :) It makes me happy. Here's a quick update of the things I've done lately:
On Friday, November 18th I got home at around 7:30 p.m. and family & I ate dinner at the Santa Rosalia Robel's house and we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It was gooood. You people should watch it if you haven't seen it. But, I felt like the movie was rushing through the story & there wasn't enough character development. Maybe they should've gone for three hours of the movie like LOTR did. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is still a better movie, but I as a book, my fave is the Goblet of Fire.
On Saturday was TJ's wedding. She was soooo gorgeous! Her dress was very vintage classic. And her bridesmaids all had different gown styles, but same color --- dusty rose. It was a real cute and simple wedding. And, she cried while saying her vows. Aw. I never expected TJ to cry. But, TJ if you're reading this, you never cease to surprise me! You were my going out buddy in college. I thought we were on the same boat, but now you're off to another one. I don't even know if I'm on a freakin' boat right now. Hehe.
Anyways, also on Saturday, my cousin Christopher surprised us and came over our side of the country. 'Twas fun just hanging out and doing nothing. We ate Chinese food with him on Sunday AFTER I ate a full meal of pizza and pie! I love pie! I was totally experiencing food coma around the afternoon, but woke up when the cousins said they wanted to go to the beach. It was fun taking pictures. I'll post them when I get back to Illinois.
Monday, my friend Beverlie & I got sushi! MMmmmmmMmm. Suuuushi. I heart sushi. And, then we got some books at Barnes & Noble. That's all I'm going to say. Knowledge is POWER!
I don't remember what I did on Tuesday. I think I was just bumming it. Oh, I took Lola (Grandma) to the doctor and they did some neuro tests on her sciatic nerve. It was cool I thought. I'm a nerd like that, I know.
And, my boring life brings us to now..Wednesday. All I did today was eat In n' Out burgers with Hannah (Mownz). I'm going to see another movie tonight. Maybe Harry Potter again??? But, RENT and Pride & Prejudice is out too. I'd love to see RENT, but I don't know if it'll be as good as the musical. And, as for Pride & Prejudice, I dunno about that movie without Colin Firth (the original Mr. Darcy). They totally mis-casted Lizzie...she's suppose to be plain not real pretty like Keira Knightly. Sigh. People get it right! I still wanna see it though.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Peas Four Gimme
Posted by camille at 9:18 PM
Labels: weird crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Some people might say Keira Knightly is plain. Then again, some people might say she's the sexiest tomboy beanpole on the planet.
You Decide!
mmm....In n' Out.
RENT was pretty good. It can't compare to seeing real, live people belt their hearts out onstage, but surround sound is still pretty good. :-)
Post a Comment