BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Phone I Miss You

Man. This is the first day in my life that I lost my phone. I had this great idea to sit outside 'cause the sun was out today. Well..kind of. It was windy. Anyway, I was finishing this drawing I had. And, I thought I could look cool in my boots & skirt while sketching and looking like I had no care in the world and no exams to study for. I left my phone out on the lil' picnic table, so I can tell what time it is because it makes me feel safe to know what time it is. Then, I called Nader to see if he wanted to do lunch. (Note to family: Nader is married. And he is not "Loquacious the Stalker") And, when Nader picked me up, I packed my stuff up real quick. And, *sigh* I left my phone. I went back to see if it's back there. And it's been phone-napped. It's probably been harassed by now. I love my phone. It's the only thing that gives me a chance to talk to people. Just sadness all around right now. Maybe it's because the sun went away and now it's overcast. Maybe I'm just pmsing. But, phone, I miss you.

0 comments: