BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Turkey Skies!




I promised I'd post some pics from Thanksgiving. So, here ya go! I got Eli smiling! Gasp! I just noticed I have way too many pics of Eli in this blog. Scary. I like our sunset pic taken when Chris visited us and we stopped by the beach. It looks like an "ah" moment from the movies.



Yesss. It takes this much peanut oil to fry a couple of turkeys!
James and I were on the hunt for them on Thanksgiving day 'cause we under estimated how much grease it would take to fry the turkeys we had. And, we only found a bottle of peanut oil after checking four different grocery stores. Then, Ballz goes to ONE place and finds the motherload! Life is unfair, I know.






Turkey frying! Oil was splattering all over the place. Can you say coronary waiting to happen??? Yumsies! Those are Cheese's feet in the background. I dunno what she's doing.

And lastly, since Cheesey posted what she was thankful for in her blog, I'm going to steal the idea and list what I'm thankful for:

1. Family who flies me back to California every holiday season. Besides they're the bestest!
2. Friends. I only hang out with beautiful people because I can be beautiful by association. Call me superficial whateva.
3. Being in medical school, even though all I do is study.
4. Ballzee's purse collection
5. Make-up, coats, blue jeans, and my magic mic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli looks like AC Slater from "Saved by the Bell" in the first picture.

Anonymous said...

ahahhaha! yea he does!

Mark said...

Does that make me beautiful?

Oh wait, we didn't hang out :(